Hospitality Management Trainee in Shanghai
China’s premier family, sport and wellness Center located in Shanghai. Its rich experience in club management and international management team has laid a good foundation for the club’s operation system. The unique facilities and services, including a rigorous membership screening system, allow members to enjoy exclusive benefits in the highest quality environment. Through the “Edutainment” programs offered to every family member, we help children learn and enjoy their every moment.
We offer a unique array of features with a focus on delivering special family moments that can be cherished together with loved ones for a lifetime. With key focuses directed towards catering to the needs of children, mums, dads and also grandparents, We provide a range of facilities and “Edutainment” for every family member.
Management Trainee (Front Desk/Restaurant/Kids Zone)
Director of Operation
Responsible for working alongside managers and accepting delegated responsibilities and duties with the goal of eventually becoming a manager. To ensure smooth and efficient operation of the assigned areas, such as Front Desk or restaurant. Operate the areas as a business unit as per the standards and procedures and practice managerial principles.To achieve departmental goals, in terms of Guest Satisfaction, financial targets, training and high employee morale.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work with other managers to plan and direct the work of front desk/restaurant/kids zone.
- Ensure that service is carried out in accordance with standards
- Help to develop Standards & Procedures, in keeping with the club policies and procedures.
- Receive instruction in subjects related to their rotational experience.
- Work in different departments to gain perspective, including front desk, restaurants and kids zone etc.
- Handle guest complaint and report to Director of Operations
- Adhere to guidelines of formal written training program.
- Attend periodic evaluations.
- Assist Director of Operations in formulating yearly and monthly budgets.
- Participate with management in interviewing, hiring, and training employees.
- Use company reports to analyze sales, gross profit and inventory activity.
- Identify trends and recommends proactive or remedial action to manage business situations.
- Report market activity to management by monitoring and analyzing competitive price lists and products.
- Work with and through management to develop and implement actions that protect company assets and profitability.
- Coordinating and communicating with other departments, to ensure guests and staff satisfaction.
- Develop and execute a promotional plan to increase revenue in the department.
- Good command of Food and Beverage service, product and menu knowledge.
- Nice shared housing in a downtown apartment paid by the company
- Internship Visa expenses paid by the company
- Chance to meet influential individuals