Travel Operations Intern in Shanghai
About the Opportunity
Are you looking for an opportunity to break into the travel industry with one of the world’s most successful multinational travel retailers? Do you have the ambition, drive and desire to gain experience with a world-known company?
Would you like to take a golden opportunity working in English speaking environment with teams which are staffed with native English speakers and local Mandarin speakers?
If your answer is yes, this may be the opportunity you’ve been looking for. We are looking for an intern to join our teams.
– Support daily operations and perform administrative tasks
– Handling Insurance Invoicing and product pricing
– Liaise with and support travel industry professionals
We are looking for talented and motivated individuals with:
– Ability to work full time from Monday to Friday 09:00 – 18:00 (preferred, can further negotiated)
– Ability and willingness to complete 6 months of internship period (can be further discussed on flexibility)
– Welcome to all faculties/fields of study (Travel management or tourism fields will be highly regarded)
– Fluent English speaking and writing (Mandarin is preferred)
– Immediately available
What You’ll Gain:
– Ongoing learning opportunities
– Exceptional career start and work experience with a multi-national company
– An encouraging, harmonious work environment and a strong culture of reward and recognition
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org