Analyst Intern in Nanjing
We are a professional organization focused on promoting the value of customers’ investments in overseas markets, helping customers expand across industries, and providing enterprises with comprehensive strategies. We emphasize strengths in consulting on financial services, basic consumer goods, high-technology, retirement options, energy, agriculture, real estate, and education.
I. Position responsibilities
1. Responsible for the company’s equipment sales.
2. Responsible for keeping in touch with clients, and improving client recognition of our products.
3. Responsible for finding resources for clients, understanding clients’ needs, and providing competitive marketing solutions customized for the client’s environment.
II. Position requirements
1. Undergraduate degree.
2. Excellent English skills with Mandarin proficiency. Applicants with experience in machinery sales will be given priority.
3. Possess adequate communication skills, and the ability to adapt.
4. Possess good professional ethics and an ability to handle pressure.
III. Working with us, you will gain:
1. Language practice.
2. Overseas business resources.
3. The ability to take on projects independently.
4. Outstanding interns may have the opportunity to stay at the end of their internship.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org