Marketing & Communications Executive
The ideal candidate should have a passion for social media and online communities, be an active participant in social networks and have a strong interest for design and ongoing design trends.
Possibility of renewing.
Financial compensation: to be discussed, depending on qualifications.
- Work with the team to develop and execute digital marketing initiatives involving major online and mobile platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, WeChat), assisting with copy, graphic, and calendar creation across all social media channels
- Monitor social media channels, initiate conversations with and respond to community comments referencing established brand and community guidelines in a timely manner.
- Optimize social media campaigns in real time by meeting content calendar deadlines
- Ongoing duties included: monitoring campaign analytics, preparing client reports, creating placement grids, and researching media influencers Requirements:
- Social media analytics experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Photoshop is a plus
- Knowledge of influencer marketing and experience with influencer research
- Working knowledge of community management basics
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Natural curiosity and a creative mindset, willing to contribute marketing ideas
- Marketing majors preferred
- Fluency in Chinese and English