Our China Homestay Internship Program was created to give our participants an affordable yet immersive experience. Local families will welcome you to their home, offer to share breakfast and dinner with you and help you with any issues during your stay in exchange for spending 5 hours a week teaching English to their children.
The rest of the time you will be doing a professional internship in a local or international company in some of the most vibrant cities in China, the fastest growing country of the decade. Placements range across many different sectors and our internships give you great insight to how Chinese people work and how the market moves in China.
This program is a great alternative to avoids paying high rental fees in China’s most demanded cities. It includes visa assistance, homestay, some meals, professional internship placement and local support, all you need to do is be able to teach basic English to kids 5 hours a week.
What's Included in the Homestay Internship Program
- Homestay family and some meals
- Internship in industry of choice
- Pre-departure consultation and advice
- Compliant Internship Visa assistance
- Airport pickup and phone + transportation
- Orientation program upon arrival
- Internship debrief and support with consultant
- Weekly social & cultural activities
- Optional Group excursions
- 24/7 support from Internships China staff